We are trained, qualified, recognized and ready to help you take control of your financial future. In selecting us, we realize you’ve chosen us over alternatives in a competitive industry. We’ll work hard to continue to earn your trust each time we serve you. An excellent first step in establishing your relationship with us may be setting up an asset-management account. Your account includes:
- ◆ a choice of professionally managed portfolios;*
- ◆ SIPC & FDIC Insurance “How your money is protected”
- ◆ automatic reinvestment of interest, dividends, and other cash balances into the portfolio you select;
- ◆ a comprehensive account statement for your cash and/or securities;
- ◆ convenient check-writing and ATM access;
- ◆ Direct Deposit—automatic deposit of your paycheck (or government checks like Social Security) in your account via electronic funds transfer; and
- ◆ an Automatic Payment feature—monthly debits for payments like mortgages, insurance drafts, and car payments.
- ◆ overdraft protection through a Credit Line.
- ◆ Internet access to account information – https://clientaccess.rjf.com/
- ◆ & much more…
Call us to hear more about our process and services.
* Managed accounts are charged Advisory Fees in addition to internal fees of investment company products, and should be evaluated when determining the costs of a fee-based account. A list of additional considerations, as well as the fee schedule is available in the firms Form ADV (Part 2A) as well as the client agreement. Please ask your Advisor to provide.